Alison R. Keenan
Alison R. Keenan is a partner at Burns & Harris. She completed her undergraduate program at the University of Denver and graduated cum laude from New York Law School in 2006. She began her legal career as a personal injury attorney at Burns & Harris in September 2006.
As a kid, Ms. Keenan dreamed of one day becoming a lawyer. She chose personal injury law because she wanted to help injured clients. She believes in fighting for people who are mistreated and often ignored.
At Burns & Harris, Ms. Keenan focuses on doing what she can to right the wrongs suffered by clients who come to her. To her, handling a successful case means getting people back on their feet after getting hurt because of someone else’s negligence.
Ms. Keenan is proud of her many accomplishments. She became a partner and achieved positive results in many personal injury cases. She was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers from 2017 to 2019.
Ms. Keenan enjoys spending time with family and friends. She also likes to travel, ski, read, and play soccer and golf.
- New York Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- University of Denver, B.S., Business Administration, 2001
- 2008, US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2007, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- 2006, New York
- Bronx County and New York State Bar Associations
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
How Can We Help?
Book an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields