Robert Steinberg started working at Burns & Harris in May 2022. He graduated from Penn State University in 1980 and attended Brooklyn Law School. He was the Student Bar Association President of the Mock Trial Team. He graduated with his law degree in 1983.
Mr. Steinberg decided he wanted to go into law when he was in high school. Knowing he had always wanted to be a trial lawyer, he decided personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal law cases were the right fit for him.
At Burns & Harris, Mr. Steinberg successfully represents families who are victims of medical malpractice in orthopedic, obstetric, and emergency room cases. He won a $1.8 million settlement from Con Edison for a client with knee and back injuries from a trip and fall accident.
Mr. Steinberg is a member of the NYS Bar Association, the NYS Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, and the American Association for Justice. He appeared on Court TV for the civil assault trial against Bill Cosby. He also lectured on Plaintiff’s direct exam of a medical witness for the Queens County Bar Association.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. 1983
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1980
- 1984, New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1986
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Queens County Bar Association
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
How Can We Help?
Book an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields