Steven Hoffman started working at Burns & Harris in October 2021. He decided he wanted to go into law around the year 1980. He earned his undergraduate degree from Queens College in 1976 and graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 1985.
Mr. Hoffman is interested in helping people injured by the negligence of others. His biggest professional success is his continuous steady climb and recognition of his abilities by his peers and partners. He is proud of the heartfelt gratitude he receives from his clients when he obtains successful case results.
In his personal life, Mr. Hoffman enjoys reading, playing tennis, and watching sports. He also sings in Cabaret Shows and acts in community theater.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Municipal Liability
- Premises Liability
- Labor Construction Law
- Police Abuse
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1985
- Queens College, B.A., 1976
- 1987, New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1991
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1995
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
How Can We Help?
Book an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields